Friday, November 2, 2007

learning notes 10/29 - 11/2

L/A ~ letters "y" and "v"; sight words "do" and "so"; making words: good, gas, gate, got, dog, grab, grass, gone, wall, well, will, wig, west, wade, wore, wide, yes, yak, yoke, baby, have, save, gave, cry, happy, fly, muddy, vase, vest, love, my, by, sky, live, dove. I have had to get a little more creative with the making words activity so Ryan doesn't get bored: we've used magnetic letters, our WP letter cards, I've made the words and had him read them, he's made the words that I dictate to him and I've had him write them on his handwriting page.
Math ~ MUS Primer Lesson 10 (Hundreds Place)
Read-Alouds ~ Box Turtle at Long Pond, Fishing at Long Pond, Beaver at Long Pond - all by William George; Duck, Duck, Goose by Tad Hills; In the Small Small Pond by Denise Fleming; Month by Month a Year Goes Round by Carol Diggory Shields

No comments: