Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cookie Baking Day

Here are some pics from this year's cookie baking day. I think this is our 8th year! The first year I had no babies, the 2nd year I was pregnant with Ryan, and every year since I've had at least one on one hip! This year both Ryan and Abby were old enough to really get into the decorating bit. Abby is quite serious about her decorating responsibility - check out all the sprinkles she put on this cookie!

I think Ryan's favorite decoration this year was the holiday-colored M&Ms.


The kids were especially excited about the fact that Cousin Morgan was able to join the fun again this year.

And, of course, we cannot leave out a picture of Caleb, who spent most of his time running from the kitchen to the living room and back again! Stopping only to pose for the obligatory picture...


No comments: