Monday, January 12, 2009

10 Years

We just celebrated 10 years of marriage.


Scott planned a get-away trip for us - a cabin in the mountains. We were forewarned that the cabin was a bit hard to get to...the first time we headed up the mountain we missed this sign (where we were supposed to turn), we kept heading up and up and up until finally I told him we could not go any farther - I admit, I was a bit frantic at this point - I could just picture us falling off the side of the bumpy, rocky, curvy, remote, mountain road!



Scott got the car turned around and we headed back down, and we found the downed sign - and thankfully we soon found our cabin. And I have to admit, it was well-worth the work it took to get there.



Previous vacationers to this cabin mentioned black bear sightings - but no bears for us except this one :).






No comments: